Free Fire Pro League 2021 Summer begins, the winner will get a reward of ₹ 35 lakh
Free Fire Pro League 2021 Summer has started. The registration for this game has started from 4 pm today and will continue till 8 pm. The game will run till July 18 and the winner will be given a reward of Rs 35 lakh. Let us tell you the complete details about this game.
Indian gamers playing Free Fire are about to get a chance to participate in a Pro League for the first time. Garena has announced Free Fire Pro League 2021 Summer for the first time in India. For Free Fire Lovers, this tournament is going to start from 4th June i.e. today and it will run till 18th July. The prize pool of this tournament is Rs 35 lakh. Also, Read – Free Fire Redeem Code 4 June: Leap of Faith surfboard will be available for free, know the way
To register in this tournament, gamers have to follow the rules written below: Also Read – Call of Duty Mobile Redeem code: Use this redeem code in COD Mobile game
- The tournament is open to residents of India and Nepal only.
- Registering players must have a Diamond 1 rank and 2538 points at least level 40.
- The registration has started on 1st June and will end on 4th June i.e. tonight at 8:00 PM.
- The registration for the Online Qualifiers (FFC Mode) will be done through the in-game feature. It is called Free Fire Cup.
- Each team of Free Fire that registers well will get eight tickets for matchmaking.
- Diamond must be at least 40 levels with 1 rank and 2538 marks.
Guidelines for matchmaking in this game’s FFC mode
- The matchmaking for the FFC mode has started on 4th June at 4 pm and will continue till 8 pm.
- All unused tickets will be canceled after the stipulated time of matchmaking.
- Free Fire will not allow matchmaking if the team is incomplete or does not have registered players.
- Out of the eight rounds, only the top-5 results will be counted for deciding the final ranking.
- The top 12 finalists of the Free Fire India Championship 2021 Spring are invited directly to the inaugural FFPL. Rest 6 places will be filled through FFC mode.
- The top-18 teams will compete in a 6-day match from June 26 to July 11.
Teams Invited From Free Fire India Championship 2021 Spring
- Galaxy Racer
- Team Elite
- Sixth Sense
- Last Breath
- S8UL (formerly known as Nemesis)
- Team D Esports
- LVL – Iconic
- Survivor 4 AM
- Ankush Free Fire Esports
- Total Gaming
- Red Owl Gaming (formerly known as Team Chaos)
- Match Day 1 – June 26th (Saturday)
- Match Day 2 – June 27th (Sunday)
- Match Day 3 – July 3rd (Saturday)
- Match Day 4 – July 4th (Sunday)
- Match Day 5 – July 10th (Saturday)
- Match Day 6 – July 11th (Sunday)
The Grand Final will be contested for ₹ 35 lakhs
On July 18, the top-12 qualified teams will compete in the Grand Finals to win the title and the winning team will be given a huge reward of Rs 35 lakh. From the Free Fire Pro League 2021 Summer, the top-6 teams will directly qualify for the next Indian Championship i.e. FFIC 2021 Fall Split. Meanwhile, the remaining 6 teams will be directly assisted in the FFIC’s Closed Qualifiers. Also Read – Free Fire Launches Dragon Gate Event, This Is How Gangster Bundle Will Be Available
2 thoughts on “Free Fire Pro League 2021 Summer begins, the winner will get a reward of ₹ 35 lakh”
Pingback: Free Fire Redeem Code 4 June: Leap of Faith surfboard will be available for free, know the way
Pingback: Free Fire launches Dragon Gate event, this is how Gangster Bundle will be available