How to Update Aadhaar Card Details Online: Easily update online details including name, address, and date of birth from home
Now people need not go outside to update their name, address, and date of birth on the Aadhar card. They can update in Aadhar card by visiting the official website of UIDAI. However, for this, their mobile number should be registered with the Aadhar card. Let’s learn how to update Aadhar cards online.
Aadhaar Card is an important document for any Indian citizen. Nowadays many people’s work gets stuck due to its loss or not. Apart from this, people can also face many problems due to any wrong information on the Aadhar card. Also Read – Do not worry if you lose your PAN card, download an e-PAN card like this at home in a few minutes
However, there is no need to go anywhere to do any update on Aadhaar Card. Now everything from name to date of birth and address can be changed in the online Aadhaar card by sitting at home. This is very easy to do with the help of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) online portal. Also Read – OTP will no longer be required for WhatsApp verification, new Flash Calls feature is coming
To update personal details like name, address, and date of birth in the Aadhaar card, your mobile number must be registered with Aadhaar Id so that OTP (One Time Password) can be sent to that number during the update process. Remember that the registered number is active and with you. Let’s know how to update the Aadhaar card from home. Also Read – Aadhaar Card Reprint Service Stopped, Know How to Order Online Aadhaar PVC Card from home
Follow these steps to update in Aadhaar Card
Please inform that you can update your name, date of birth, gender, address, and language online. The mobile number in the Aadhar card cannot be updated online. For this, you have to visit your nearest Aadhar Enrollment Center or Aadhar Seva Kendra.
- To update personal details in the Aadhar card, first of all, visit the official website of UIDAI. Click on the Update Aadhaar section on the home page.
- After this click on Update Address in your Aadhaar. Now you will directly reach the official portal. Apart from the address, you can also update your name, date of birth, gender, and language from here.
- Go to the given link for Proceed to Update Aadhaar. As soon as you click on it, a new window will open in front of you.
- In that, you have to enter your Aadhar card number and captcha code. Then click on Send OTP.
- After this OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Log in by entering it in the OTP box.
- Now you have to do the name and address, whatever you want to update, and proceed by clicking on Proceed.
- If you have an updated name then you have to upload scan copy of the POI, scan a copy of a document like a high school mark sheet for proof of date of birth for updating the date of birth and scan a copy of proof of address for updating address.
- Now check all the updates made by you and submit. After this, you will get an Update Request Number (URN). With
In this way you can easily update your Aadhar card from home itself.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter for the best recharge. Exclusive offers on popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from around the world. Also, follow us on Facebook Messenger for the latest updates.